Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Big 3 or the field?

So the NBA season kicks off tonight and I am sure most people will only be watching one game. The Miami Heat at the Boston Celtics. I'm not a huge basketball fan nor do I pretend to be. I pretty much only watch when it's playoff time. With the whole Lebron watch over the Summer it made me a little more intrigued to watch this season in hopes the Heat fall flat on their face. You can't convince me that the whole thing wasn't planned and then for Lebron to use a Charity event at boys and girls club in Greenwich,CT as a pr stunt was ridiculous. Why do you pick one of the richest areas in the U.S to host it? Why not host it somewhere in Cleveland or Miami? It was very clear that Lebron's mind was made up way ahead of time and he just went through the motions of visiting other teams. Anyways that is all pretty much old news, my question to everyone is who are you taking this year? The Big 3 or the field?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, alright! You're finally back. Thought you left us there for awhile.
    I'm taking the field. There are alot of balanced NBA teams this year with Boston, Los Angeles, Orlando and I've been hearing alot of talk this year about Oklahoma. We'll see how it progresses. I hope they crash and burn as well.

    ReplyDelete