Friday, May 20, 2011

Just Make It Happen...

Every day I check out Twitter for the latest and greatest regarding the current NFL lockout and leave more confused. Anyone who personally knows me knows I follow football very close and for the current situation to confuse me is a issue. If I can't understand the problem then the average fan probably doesn't and will turn to other sports for enjoyment. Here is my question for the owners and players, If both parties are so concerned with getting a deal done how come you are not meeting everyday to make it happen? I don't want to listen to players like AP claim they are "modern day slaves" and I sure as hell don't want to listen billionaire owners complain about losing money. Nobody is losing money, it's about two greedy parties wanting more money. Nobody feels bad for the players or the owners, we just want our football...

No comments:

Post a Comment