Thursday, December 8, 2011

Take the money and run Albert !!

Should have Pujols stayed in St.Louis for less money? That's pretty debatable..Judging by this article on HBT.com, the fans and media in St.Louis are quite bitter. I don't think I could ever fault someone for taking the money and running, but at what point do dollars become cents? St.Louis where Pujols could do no wrong to a new market where the expectations will be off the charts.

We are talking $200 million St.Louis offered to the $250 he is getting from the Angels. After what amount of money is $50 million dollars not that much...I don't know about you but I could never spend $200 million in my lifetime, my child's lifetime or her kids lifetime... Invested properly it would be pretty tough to burn through..So back to my point is it worth it to give up everything you know and a place where you can do no wrong for $50 million? Yeah I'd probably take the extra $50 and run.....

No comments:

Post a Comment