Monday, June 13, 2011

Lebron gives the Heat what they deserve... Nothing....

I've been writing a lot about Lebron latley, mostly because everyday he say's or does something stupid. Last night was no different, after the Heat's loss to the Mavs Lebron had this to say

“All the people that were rooting for me to fail… at the end of the day, tomorrow they have to wake up and have the same life that (they had) before they woke up today,” James said. “They got the same personal problems they had today. And I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do.”

I've tried to like Lebron and give him the benefit of the doubt, but boy does he make it tough. Those people with the personal problems are the ones who lined your arrogant pockets with cash. I had no problem with Lebron going to South Beach to try and win a championship. People were up in arms about him going Wade and Bosh, but that stuff happens all the time just look at MLB , the Red Sox and Yankees buy the best talent. It is part of the game and I see nothing wrong with it.

People were rooting for Lebron to fail because of quotes like above, the decision television special and videos like Lebron and Wade mocking Dirk. Lebron is constantly putting himself in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and his arrogance will continue to do so. Lebron did what he does best, he is great all season and then dissapears when it counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment